If you are seeing errors on a project that was completed on the archived NaNoWriMo or Camp NaNoWriMo site, you can re-import the stats to ensure accuracy.
- Go to your Projects page. Select the project that you need to correct.
- Click the “Goals” tab. On that page, click the title of the goal that requires correction.
- You should now be on the stats page for your goal. In the second row, you should see a “Progress Updates” card.
- In this card, if we have a record of this project in our old database, you’ll see a link called “+Import Data”. Click this link.
- You should see a pop-up that tells you about the import process. Note that if you already have existing progress updates on your current stats page, this will import duplicates – but you can delete those duplicates after the data import.
- Click “Add my past updates”. You may have a slight delay, and then you should see a pop-up that tells you your past history has been imported.
- Your page should now refresh. Review your progress updates to make sure they are correct.