To enter your novel title, excerpt, or synopsis:
- On nanowrimo.org, go to the “My NaNoWriMo” menu, then click "Projects”.
- On the Projects page, click "Announce New Project". Choose the current event for which you wish to define your novel (for example, “NaNoWriMo 2019”).
- Input a title (you can come back and change this later), and then whatever additional details you would like.
- If you're planning to work primarily on this project, make sure to select the checkbox "Make this my primary project."
- Once you’re done, click “Save Project.” This will bring you to the Projects page where you can see your new work-in-progress!
To change or update any of that information, go to the card displaying your project. There should be a little down arrow on the right side; click this to display a menu, and then select the “Edit Project” option.